Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Previous:
 
It begins.
Saturday, April 28, 2007

So, I've decided to start a new, personal blog. Away from all the MySpace hype.

MySpace can be a scary place. Everyone views everyone else's profile. There is no anonymity.

I've had over 10,000 people view my profile. And I'm not even that popular. I have a close-knit group of friends that I keep close to me, just like most people. Why would anyone want to look into my life? I don't understand it.

I could understand maybe looking someone up once (aside from you looking at a friend's page) to see what they're all about, but I don't believe there are 10,000 people who would be interested to see what a balding white dude from Pensacola does for fun.

How could someone in their right mind post a blog featuring their inner-most and private thoughts on MySpace? It's just not feasable.

So, I've created this personal blog to try to recreate the enjoyment I used to get when I blogged. I had a decent readership of maybe 10 people who followed what I wrote. It was fun.

Perhaps we can start that up again.

As for you all, I hope I can bring you something at least, entertaining and at most, thought-provoking.

So pull up a chair if you want to kill some time every now and then.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Posted by K. Hanley