Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Restraint
Thursday, May 3, 2007

I haven't blogged the past two days because it would almost be too easy. Wonderful things have happened and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. This weekend coming up could quite possibly be my most memorable weekend yet and I don't want to jinx anything.

I've been sick off and on for the past week. It's really strange. On Saturday I woke up and I was pretty sick. By Saturday night I was fine and then again yesterday I was sick. So if I follow this pattern, I'll be sick again Sunday. Let's hope that is not the case.

I'm finishing up "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" by Jack Finney. That book rocks.

This post is really lacking substance and I'm sorry. I'm afraid you'll be getting a lot of crap posts with the occasional intelligent post mixed in every so often.

Hope you stick with me.

Posted by K. Hanley