Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Good with bad
Friday, May 4, 2007

So today was pretty grueling. Pretty close to being on par with last Saturday as far as be being sick goes. I ate at Panda's (Chris' favorite place ever) and ever since I've been feeling really horrid.

But you know what? I totally don't care. I'll take the flu any day if it means I get to go visit you-know-who.

So I'll leave in about 8 hours, and I just wanted to say bye to all my faithful readers. I'm sure you'll get some sort of post when I get back.

As far as it being good or bad, only time will tell.

P.S. - If you're ever a supervisor or boss of some kind, don't ever say to your employee, "I like your hair. You look good. I like you with your hair, and I like you without your hair. I just like you ..."

It'll just make them uncomfortable.

Posted by K. Hanley