Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
I'm nice.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have some pretty damn good friends, even if I am apparently mean to some of them. I really don't mean to be mean. If you are a good friend, and I am mean to you, it is because you mean so much to me that I can't deal with how you are doing something. I guess I'm a jerk and I should let people deal with things their own way.

Sorry.

I came up to Tennessee to help out my friends with their wedding and I have been pretty useless so far. I feel bad. But I guess there isn't much I can do just yet. I hope I can actually do something when the time comes.

And what's up with everyone teasing me? Ugh.

I'M A NICE BOY.

Posted by K. Hanley