Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Ouch
Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I don't know about you guys, but when I look forward to something a whole bunch I get super excited, and when it's over (usually quite quickly) I'm left with this big empty feeling.

A couple nights ago I got home from work and I had a slip of paper in my door. It read that my lease is up on June 30th and the Property Manager is going to be walking around checking the condition of apartments. I don't think she's been to mine yet. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to have to pay some extravagant cleaning fee when I leave because it's such a mess.

With my lease ending in a little more than a month, it's about time to start checking craig's list. I can do so much better for cheaper. I wish I would have known about that site when I originally came to Pensacola. My asshole is still hurting from the anal raping this place has given me.

I guess I could have fleshed out that first paragraph a little more and explained it. Oh well.

Posted by K. Hanley