Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Sorry
Monday, May 21, 2007

I didn't mean to put off posting this long. And I also didn't mean to give the last post the amount of exposure it got. The girl didn't actually say that, and what she did say was in a sarcastic tone, so no need to get all up in arms, guys. I appreciate the support you've all shown though.

I'm up here in Tennessee now for Ian and Ashlie's wedding. It took me about 7 hours to drive up here and I almost got side-swiped by two 18-wheelers (at different times) but other than that the trip went smoothly. I saw an odd amount of hockey stickers on the way here. Youth league and college teams. Really weird to see in Alabama/Georgia.

The mountains up here are beautiful. It reminds me a lot of Vermont. When I woke up this morning, we all sat out back and just watched birds for about 45 minutes. It was pretty damn relaxing.

It reminds me of the postcard I once saw:

"The weather is here, wish you were great."

We're going up to Knoxville today to buy some wedding stuff, and hopefully they'll be willing to go see a Nintendo nerd friend of mine from the nesworld.com site. He has a giant replica Nintendo and about 1200 games. People think my collection is big, I can't wait to be overwhelmed by this one.

I'll probably do some more posting from up here. I have a few things I need to do in my stead: watch some Sailor Moon, read some books, draw Brenda a picture of Sailor Moon since I told her I would about five years ago, do some more Geocaching with Ian hopefully, and lots lots lots of relaxing.

And beer drinking.

Word up.

Posted by K. Hanley