Sometimes when translating information from one source to the next, the meaning gets lost, emotion loses value, passion becomes apathy.
Hair
Saturday, May 12, 2007

I seriously think those bluetooth ear-pieces for cell phones are the stupidest looking things in the entire history of mankind. All I can think about when I see them is that line from a Seinfeld episode where the dude Elaine is dating shaves his head and Jerry asks "Is he from the future?"

In other news, I helped Rachel cut her hair tonight after work. I think it looks really hot. If we were two totally different people and I saw her with that hair, I'd totally be all over her. She may be moving to Chicago soon. I really hope that works out.

It kind of sucks when you start to really enjoy someone's company and then they end up having to move away. The same thing sort of happened when I first moved here. I was hanging out with Donna and she moved to New York like a month later. Of course that was totally for the best because she was married and we would have ended up doing it.

It's hard when you care about someone so much and you want to be selfish and say "Please don't leave me, I need you here," but you know that life will be better for her elsewhere so you tell her to go the fuck on.

Rachel ... go the fuck on.

Posted by K. Hanley